WORKSHARP Guided Field Sharpener
$65.95 inc. GST
WORK SHARP GUIDED FIELD SHARPENER
If you like to keep all your tools sharp then you need one of these great sharpeners, these are a great bit of gear to have in your hunting backpack to keep your knife super sharp!
They are light weight but built tough and sturdy.
The Work Sharp Guided Field Sharpener 2.2.1 is the complete knife sharpener for field, home or shop use. It is the first angle guided 5 stage sharpening solution designed for sportsmen who need a complete, robust and compact field sharpening solution. This sharpener provides a fast, easy and consistent sharpening solution for knifes and tools.
The 20 and 25 degree sharpening guides create consistent blade edge angles with speed, ease and repeatability. The sharpening guides are purpose built for your hunting knives, pocket knives and filet knives. Strong rare earth magnets secure the easily interchangeable diamond plates and also provide coverage for the broadhead wrench and small storage compartment.
Tassie Tiger Knives highly recommends these sharpeners if you do any kind of hunting, they are very easy to use and create an edge extremely fast, so no more struggling to break down that kill with a dull knife. ( We have all been there!!)
Out of stock
- Interchangeable diamond plates for easy cleaning and replacing
- Lanyard hole make it easy to pack and carry
- The 20 and 25 sharpening guides create a consistent bevel angle across the entire blade
- 3 different kinds of materials to sharpen on such as diamond, leather, and ceramic
- 3 position ceramic rod that includes coarse grit, fine grit and fish hook sharpener
- Sharpening guides are built for your hunting knives, pocket knives and filet knives.
- User’s Guide
You may also like…
GAROS GOODS PADDLE STROP WITH COMPOUND 2.5″ wide – USA Made$77.95 inc. GST