Tassie Tiger Knives Terms and Conditions
This website is owned, managed and operated by Tassie Tiger Knives (herein referred to as TTK. The website is made available to you for your use on the condition that you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use (‘Terms’). References to ’us’ mean TTK. References to ‘you’ mean you, the user of the website. By using the website you are deemed to have accepted the Terms. The terms constitute the entire agreement between us and you concerning the website.
Copyright in Website Material
All of the material on and in relation to the website is and remains the property of TTK at all times. You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, modify, transmit, post or distribute, whether electronically or otherwise, any material from the website. Any other use of the website material constitutes a breach of TTK copyright and other propriety rights. You are able to copy and email our webpage URL’s to your family and friends for private non commercial usage.
TTK is the owner or authorised user of all intellectual property in and associated with this website. TTK is also the owner or authorised user of the trade marks, logos, names and designs, whether registered or unregistered, in and associated with the website.
You have no rights in or license to any of the intellectual property, trademarks, logos, content, names or designs, whether registered or unregistered, associated with the website.
Usernames and Passwords
If TTK provides you with a username and password access to this website, then you must keep your username and password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. Nor may you permit any other person to use that username or password (either for their own use or on your behalf).
Reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic processes allow, however please note that product colours in-store may vary slightly from what is displayed on your computer monitor and may vary from monitor to monitor.
Although listed on the website, some items, sizes, colours and styles might not be immediately available or temporarily or permanently out of stock. We aim to ensure that our website is accurate, however, sometimes errors occur, for which we apologies.
All references to $ and dollars on the website are to Australian currency. All retail prices listed were current at the time of publication on the website and are inclusive of GST. Prices are RRP and prices may differ from store to store, our prices are a guide only.
When granted Wholesale access, Wholesale prices are shown Exc GST, GST will be calculated at checkout
Wholesale Trading Terms
Trading Terms of net 30 days in the month following date of invoice, which must be adhered to. A service charge of 2% per month (24% per annum) will be charged on overdue accounts. In the event that this application for credit account is approved, we the undersigned understand and agree to accept the above conditions.
Purchasing through website, phone or email you agree to the wholesale trading terms set above
This website is provided to you by TTK “as is”. To the fullest extent permitted by law, TTK excludes any and all warranties (whether express or implied) relating to the website including, but not limited to, warranties concerning:
- Merchantability and fitness of purpose;
- The website meeting your particular interests and requirements;
- The material on the website being accurate, complete or reliable;
- The website and the server being available and free of defects;
- The website and the server being free of technical problems or viruses; and
- The confidentiality of information transmitted to or from the website.
You are entitled to statutory consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer law. TTK does not exclude or limit those consumer guarantees.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law TTK excludes any and all liability for any direct or indirect loss, damage, cost or expense, however or wherever incurred, including, but not limited to any loss, damage, cost or expense that results from;
- Your use or misuse of the website or any material on the website;
- Your inability to access or use the website or any material on the website;
- The loss or modification of information or material transmitted to or from the website;
- The loss of confidentiality in any information or material transmitted to or from the website;
- Any defect, technical problem or virus attached to or arising from the website or the server;
- The use or misuse of the website or any material on the website by other users or the conduct of other users on or through the website;
- Any injury or illness you or any other person sustains as a result of the use of the website; and
- The products on display on the website being unavailable at any time.
If TTK breaches any term, condition or warranty which is implied by law and cannot be lawfully excluded, the liability of TTK for a breach of the applicable term, condition or warranty is limited to, at the election of TTK,
- The resupply of the relevant product, advice, service, recommendation or information; or
- The payment to you of the cost of having the relevant product, advice, service, recommendation or information supplied again.
You are entitled to statutory consumer guarantees under the Australia Consumer law. TTK does not exclude or limit those consumer guarantees.
All information collected and stored by TTK as a result of your use of this site is used by TTK only for the purposes of facilitating the supply of products and services to you, the customer and servicing TTK’s relationship with you. Other than for direct marketing purposes, it is not disclosed to any other party, except where you the customer have authorised disclosure to a third party e-commerce facilitator.
Changes to Website and Your Access
Without prior notice to you and in its absolute discretion, TTK reserves the right to;
- Vary or discontinue the website or any page of the website at any time; and
- Suspend or terminate your access to part or all of the website at any time,
And TTK is not liable to you for any loss, damage, cost or expense you may suffer if either we exercise any of these rights.
Changes to Terms
TTK reserves the right to amend the Terms from time to time. Amended Terms come into effect from the time they are posted on the website. You should review this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of the changes to the Terms.
Severance of Clauses
If any clause of these Terms is held to be invalid, void, unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, that clause will be severed from the Terms and it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of the Terms.
Purchase of Knives and Multi-tools
The Buyer agrees that he/she is over 18, and in compliance with their local laws when making a purchase of knives or multi-tools from TTK or any of its suppliers.