Fixed Blade Survival Knife, Micrata Handle & orange G10 Inlays + Sheath
$225.00 inc. GST
This is Tassie Tiger Knives first all USA made knife, and we could not be happier with the results!
The blade of the TTKS5 is made from 1095 high carbon steel with a tough powder coat finish. This makes it great for harsh use in the field, or anywhere your adventures may take you. The handle is made from black micarta with Orange G10 inlays which offers a comfortable and secure grip. The sheath is tightly moulded for a snug and secure fit, it can also be worn both vertically or horizontally, and comes with a fire starter and sharpener integrated into the design. The TTKS5 is designed for outdoor/survival or hunting use but can also transition nicely into a tactical role should the need arise.
Being all USA made you can be sure this is a high quality knife made to precision with quality parts.
5 in stock
- Blade Length: 5″ (127mm)
- Cutting Edge: 4.5″ (114.3mm)
- Overall Length: 10.6″ (269mm)
- Blade Material: 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.188″ (4.8mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Handle Material: Micarta with G10 Inlays
- Handle Thickness: 0.65″ (16.5mm)
- Sheath Material: Plastic
- Weight: 10.88 oz. (308gm)
- Weight with Sheath: 15.4 oz. (435gm)
- Made in the USA