Loctite 248 Threadlocker Stick Medium Strength
$43.95 inc. GST
BLUE MEDIUM STRENGTH SEMI SOLID STICK THREADLOCKER
If you are forever pulling apart knives or have lost the screws from your scales, next time you take the scales of your knife put a dab of Loctite on it!
Ideal for use on knife scales, will assist with stopping small screws slowly coming undone, but you can still take screws out when needed!
Loctite 248 Thread Lock Stick. This product is a medium strength anaerobic thread locking material. It is supplied as a wax-like semi-solid, conveniently packaged in a self-feeding stick applicator.
As with liquid anaerobic products, this material develops its cured properties in the absence of air when confined between close fitting metal surfaces. It achieves consistent strength and can be used on a variety of metal substrates
3 in stock (can be backordered)
· Medium strength, semi-solid stick
· Convenient stick format prevents dripping
· Prevents loosening on vibrating assemblies, eg pumps, gear boxes or presses
· Permits disassembly with hand tools
· Temperature range: -55degC to +150degC
· Works on all metals, including passive substrates (eg stainless steel, aluminium, plated surfaces)
· Proven to tolerate minor contamination by industrial oils, eg motor oils, corrosion prevention oils and cutting fluids
· Suitable for machine tools and presses, pumps and compressors, mounting bolts and gearboxes
You may also like…
Lansky Deluxe Knife Sharpening System 5 Hones + C-Clamp Mount$134.00 inc. GST