Knife Pivot Lube Heavy Knife Oil 75WT ideal for large flippers
$32.99 inc. GST
If you love your knives as much as we do, and you are service them yourself then you will need a great Knife oil, and KPL is one of the best!
PL Heavy is a 75 WT fully synthetic non toxic oil made for use in knives to maintain ultimate smoothness.
Ordinarily gel-like, each time your lock mechanism clicks into place, the shock refluidizes KPL Heavy allowing it to refresh the lubrication of your detent ball.
When sitting without shock/shear, the KPL heavy regains its higher viscosity so it stays put near the detent.
The unique properties of KPL Heavy revolutionize detent care. Eliminate scratchy detents, lubricate less often, and trust KPL Heavy to remain SUPER washout resistant.
KPL Heavy is recommended for anywhere high sliding friction prevention is required:
- On detent tracks and detent balls
- On heavyweight blades and large folders
- On balisong (butterfly) knives
- On all knives where extreme water-resistance is required
- High Pressure Film Stabilizers to prevent metal-on-metal contact under high loading stresses.
- Contaminant Encapsulation technology to keep dirt and grit in suspension™ so they can’t wear away at knife parts.
- Corrosion Inhibitors to keep rust and oxidation at bay
- Wickability Modifiers to help KPL quickly penetrate tight spaces so it gets to where it needs to work instantly.
- Non-Evaporating, non-oxidizing formula won’t dry up, dry out, or gum up inside knives. Ever!
- Lightning fast deployment – silky smooth action – bank-vault lockup.
- Lockface safe, prevents sticking without slippage.
- Non-Toxic formula
Available on backorder
- Viscosity – 75WT (High Thickness)
- Volume – 10mL
- Colour: Non-Staining Crimson
- Needle: Length 14mm, Aperture 0.70mm
- Compatibility – all steels and metals, ball bearings, bronze washers, teflon washers, IKBS, MRBS, nylon (nylatron), G10, micarta, titanium
- Includes KPL Contaminant
- Encapsulation Technology
- Washout Resistance – Excellent
- Temperature Rating – -4.4 degrees celsius to 204 degrees celsius
- Volatility: No
- Flammability – None below 204 degrees Celsius
You may also like…
Out of Stock
Knife Pivot Lube Ultra Light Knife Oil 5WT$24.00 inc. GST