Lansky Sharpener – Coarse Hone for Knife Sharpening System
$18.90 inc. GST
Designed for use with the Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System. For producing the fastest cutting edge on all types of knives, the coarse grit is ideal for sharpening a very dull blade and repairing blemishes or damage to an edge.
1 in stock
For use with the Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening Kits:
- Insert the guide rod into the hone.
- Make sure the rod is in line with the sharpening surface.
- Bend the rod slightly, if needed. (See our Kit Instructional Video [minute 1:45] for how to properly assemble the guide rod and hone).
- Set the angle to the same one pre-established on your knife.
- Sharpen away!
– Coarse Grit (120) Alumina-Oxide Hone
– Threaded Brass Insert for Stainless Steel Screw
– Ergonomic Plastic Housing
– Made in the USA!